Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Flashback 80's Style

As most of you know, my husband, children and I have just recently moved to Walterboro, SC. During the packing and unpacking process, its amazing the things you can find again. Things that were lost are now found, clothes that once fit do not fit anymore and the photos-Oh the photos. The 80's is the decade that I grew up in. The photos from teen years are so fun. I was so alive and vibrant-so full of fun. Might I add, I was also very daring, way too cute, and flirtacious. I actually still have some of those qualities-so it's not a bad thing.

Todd is also an 80's child. I come across some old photos of Todd and his best friend Jay every once in awhile. Packing up was no different. They were hotties back then-needless to say some things never change-right guys? You still have it going on. The look they had then was way cool. To describe them would be "gorgeous".

The 80's were awesome. The look, the music, the hair, the clothes, everything about "back then" was great. I would have done anything to have known Todd and Jay during that time. I'm sure I would have clicked with them in more ways than one.

The 80's were great no matter how you look at it. We've all grown up and have moved on. Some things never change though. I still style the 80's look every once in awhile and I still love the music. The photo of me was taken in 1988. I was 15. More photos to come.

Salute to the 80's.

3 comments:

Todd R. Vick said...

You're still daring, cute, and flirtacious, baby! In a good way! You're a hottie, too!

Out Of Jersey said...

Now that's just darn scary. I'll leave my mullet pics in the boxes where they belong

James said...

Nice photo, Tracy. I, too, wish you had known Todd in the 80s. He had the 80s duds, the 80s hair, and those Patrick Swayze moves...