Tuesday, October 09, 2007

HERE WE GO.........

Not too long ago I asked a friend of mine to answer some questions for me about himself and such-there was and still is a reasoning behind it. So he answers my questions. I found some to be interesting and also found out that we have a few things in common.

So here my friend goes my answers:

What is your favorite color? Blue

Baseball or Football? Football

What team? Clemson Tigers

Favorite candy including chocolates? M&M's (plain) They melt in your mouth, not in your hands....

Favorite restaurant? Carolina Wings

Favorite food? Spaghetti and garlic bread

Favorite car? Candy Apple Red Ford Mustang (the older models of course)

Most favorite place you've been? Bahama's

What do you do for enjoyment when you're not working? I try to relax and do nothing-that's enjoyment!

Any hobbies? I like to stay involved with the church. It's very important to me. My children are also my hobbies.

Do you have a favorite author and book? Joyce Meyer-Approval Addiction

Favorite movie(s): Analyze This/That

Favorite music: soft rock, pop, blues, jazz, christian, 80's stuff and 50's & 60'S (old school)

Favorite band: U2

T-shirt and jeans or a suit? I prefer t-shirt and jeans and being barefoot in the yard. But if it calls for it, I can dress up nicely.

Traits that you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes-they are after all the window to the soul.

Long hair or short hair. Depends on who's wearing it...

What's important to you in a relationship? Trust

Who's your best friend-the person that you'd trust with your life? My husband

What do you dream of? Fulfilling my purpose in life and being happy and content with who I am-the person that God wants me to be.

If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? Travel the world. I'm one for excitement and new things and places. It doesn't take much to amuse me. Europe would be a good place to start. I'd like to look up my ancestry there.

So my friend, enjoy my answers. Now I challenge my husband to answer these question.

TTFN

No comments: