Thursday, February 23, 2006

What A Day

Have you ever in your life experienced a day when nothing at all seems to go your way. I had the day off? It was almost midnight before I got in the bed last night, and I was up at 6am with the boys. I let Todd sleep in. I do things like that for him because that's the way I am. I took all the kids to their destinations. Or so I thought. I forgot one of them. So when I got back home at 7:30 she had already missed the bus. I got her up, off to school and then went to my appointment. Things were going ok, my mood was good. Then when I got home-I was messing around in the garage and fell. Bruised my leg and shoulder- was a nervous wreck for a few hours-couldn't stop trembling. Had another appointment to go to. Another trip into town. Then had an unexpected appointment to go too. 3 appointments in one day-its tiring running all day long. Not to mention, I was already exhausted. I hate using up all my free time on my days off to run errands all day. One of the kids ended coming home early just because she has a cold-she's milking it-when you have children you can usually tell-and things like that drive me nuts too....It's just been one long frustrating day. Luckily I have tomorrow off too BUT I have to take the 2 little boys to ADHD check-ups-joy, joy!!!!!! UGH!!!! Probably another 10,000 things to do. I'll pray-it helps. Gotta delegate sometimes.

No comments: