Friday, February 24, 2006

Tagged---7 Things

I was tagged by my husband. Here goes:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Become more physically fit
2. Visit places in Europe
3. Become financially stable so much so that I can help others in need
4. To be able to really forgive the past
5. Stress less over the small stuff
6. Go to a real live concert of someone I really like
7. Learn to relax and put more trust into the Lord knowing that he's got it.

Seven Things I cannot Do

1. Drive a stick shift
2. Reach objects high up cause I'm vertically challenged
3. Math-ugh!!!!
4. Can't tan worth a darn either
5. Say no to people-I'm a pushover
6. Can't read music-though I can sing decently
7. Verbalize what I really mean sometimes. It's better in writing.

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate

1. His compassion
2. His warmth
3. The fact that he likes wrestling as much as me
4. He dresses really nice
5. His kindness
6. He's funny
7. He helps with housework-which helps me alot

Seven Things I say

1. Hey Paco
2. What up
3. Ha Ha
4. Whatever
5. Oh Mylanta
6. No (to children all day)
7. Get over it

2 comments:

Todd R. Vick said...

I think your blog is great sweetheart! Keep it up!

Out Of Jersey said...

yep, looks good, what he said.

and I'm sure you'll acheive the things you want to acheive.